Once you have found the perfect property, we aim to make moving in as quick and painless as possible. Here is a step-by-step list of what needs to happen next:
- Complete a Tenant Application Form - you can complete a Tenant Application Form online.
- Supply I.D. in the form of a passport or driving licence and a utility bill showing your current address.
- If your application is accepted you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent, you will then have 15 days to move into the property upon which the holding fee will go towards the 1st months rent.
- References and credit check applied for by Brentwood Lettings.
- Prior to moving in, the deposit and first month's rent is payable in cleared funds.
- We will then make an appointment on moving day to sign the Tenancy Agreement and hand over the keys.
- You will recieve your new tenant pack
- Enjoy your new home!