Brentwood Lettings | Overseas Landlord FAQ
Call Us Now
white walls and a blue sofa

Overseas Landlord FAQs

A: Yes, we have clients from all over the world with properties in our area.
A: Yes, even if you are overseas at the time, we have a building company which can carry out any works required to the property, from repairing a leaking tap to carrying out a full refurbishment.
A: Decorating, Electrics, Plumbing, Roofing, Plastering, Joinery, Damp Proof Work, Carpets, UPVC Windows & Doors and more.
A: Not much, we do all the hard work, so you don’t have to. After you have signed up with us, we will advertise property, find a suitable tenant, draw up all the necessary paperwork & ensure the property is managed effectively.
A: Yes, we will deduct 20% of your net rental income, however you can apply for a tax exemption as an overseas landlord, which we will advise you on.
A: Yes, our management agreement provides information on certain requirements when renting out your property, such as gas safety, electrical reports & mortgage consent.
A: Contact our office on 01616813724 or email and we will start the ball rolling.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Copyright © Brentwood Lettings Ltd 2024